Holly made a great Modern Quilt. She also knew what she
wanted quilted on it so that made my job even easier. Straight lines
in the light blue areas and Greek Keys in the dark solid blue area.
I uesd polyester thread in the top and bobbin.
The back of the quilt. What a great idea, using up leftover blocks
from the top of the quilt for the backing. We also used a black
batting so if any bearding occured, it wouldn’t look so bad.
The orange color really stands out but fits in with the other
colors as well.
In the bubble blue ares, straight lines were stitched as well. I used a
polyester blue thread in both the top and bobbin. The small orange square
was left unquilted due to its small size.
Have a great week. Linking up to Freshly Pieced. I also dyed some fabric this
week. Will show you what happened next week.